Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Coming back around......

Ya know, I never intended to be one of those blogs that, when you look over in your blog roll to see whose is updated, fell at the bottom of the list.  I always believed with my whole heart that my blog would be updated with my morning coffee.  Full of lively photos, greetings, ideas- it would inspire and create new friendships.

But I have fallen to the bottom of the update list and am actually in jeopardy of losing my ability to review products for you.  Thankfully, I think I'm on an upswing!  Dear friends, we have moved home.  Oooo, it sounds so wonderful, let me say it again...

Dear friends, we have moved home!

No more internet via the iPhone.  No more walking back and forth between the apartment and the house for baking supplies.  No more coaxing the children with "Please, can't you just hang in there with us a little while longer???"  We're home.  All is right in the universe.

EXCEPT FOR THIS MESS!!!!!  But, with a little elbow grease and some TLC, that too will (hopefully, at least momentarily) be a thing of the past.

We have learned so much over the past five months.  I told Andy that I really want to write a book.  I'm thinking of calling it "Mommy, You Forgot My Froggie" because that's when I remember it all starting.....that crazy morning when I threw the kids in our bed and Ben needed his lovie to comfort him.  I went to get it, came back, and quite literally- our world shook!  We're on the backside now, and in my heart, I think I can sincerely count it all joy.

I think, with some grace and divine providence, I'm coming back around.

2 comments:

Julianna Lawson said...

Welcome home!!! (And Cainberly sighed a deep, contented sigh :).)

FivesMagic said...

Welcome home, sweet friend. :)