Reviews

I've got the kettle on, ya got a minute to visit?

I'm so happy you dropped by! Stay and visit awhile.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He's turning 5 *sob*sob*

This was how his entire party went......

he was nothing but a blur....


for two whole hours! (Sorry for the sideways headtwist!)


My boy. My precious boy, half of my heart- is turning 5 on Sunday. (She says as she glances around the diningroom for signs of a tissue box) I dreamed of having this little boy since fourth grade, and I won't even begin to mention how many years ago THAT was! (Green computer screens- that will give you some idea!) He is everything I hoped and dreamed of and can only be rivaled in adorableness by his sister. Soon five will turn into fifteen and then twenty-five......and I need more tissues.... and then time will sweep him out of my arms and into his wife's.


5.










1 comment:

Aunt Beth said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years already!! I'll never forget that precious little baby giving me "kisses"!! My goodness how time flies!! Now I need a tissue too!! Sniff...sniff!!!

I love you Ben and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! I can't wait to see you in TWO WEEKS!!!

I love you and miss you tons!!!